Club Car Villager 2+2 LX LSV
Model: Villager 2+2 LX LSV
Manufacturer: Club Car
Seating Capacity: 4
Top Speed: 23 MPH
Interior Color: Blue
Exterior Color: N/A
Power Source: Electric
Horsepower: 5 Horsepower
Fuel Capacity: N/A
Oil Capacity: N/A
Drive System: 2*2
Length (Inches): 110
Width (Inches): 50
Height (Inches): 49
Front Body Style: N/A
Back Body Style: N/A
Club Car has an electric vehicle for everyone, and if you are one of those who simply can’t make it with a two-seater, you can give the Villager 2+2 LX LSV a try. This LSV includes a load of superior features, including two-tone seats, a custom dashboard, alloy wheels and wood accents. This is the perfect golf cart for taking a foursome through 18 holes of golf or for driving the entire family to visit friends in your neighborhood or community. It is fully street legal, affordably priced and energy efficient. Why not prove to the world that you take environmentalism seriously by lowering your carbon footprint and saving money at the same time with the Villager 2+2 LX LSV?
Personal Choices and Modern Transportation
Technology has advanced to a level that allows us to make interesting personal choices in many aspects of our lives, and one of the most exciting of these choices is the type of vehicle we drive. The vehicle you drive is a reflection of your lifestyle and personality, and when you finally make a purchase, you are also making a statement about the person you are and what you love to do with your time.
When you choose the Villager 2+2 LX LSV, you are telling the world that you care about the environment, are frugal with your money and know how to show concern and support while maintaining a sense of style and sophistication. The Villager is a sporty neighborhood electric vehicle (NEV) that is a pleasure to drive, and it keeps costs down because it does not burn expensive, polluting fossil fuels. It is completely electric and is powered by long-life rechargeable batteries and an onboard charger that works with any standard outlet.
What’s even better is that the Club Car Villager is street legal in nearly every state as long as it is not driven on roads where the speed limit exceeds 35 mph. If the standard Villager just doesn’t seem to offer enough for your needs and your lifestyle, then check out the Villager 2+2 LX LSV. The LX package is both sporty and luxurious, and it offers improved durability and reliability.
Benefits of Driving the Villager 2+2 LX LSV
When you purchase a Villager LSV, you will experience all of the unique advantages it has to offer, including the following:
- Environmentally friendly – The Villager 2+2 LX LSV is powered by batteries that charge at your home through an ordinary electrical outlet. You never have to visit a gas station, and you can rest assured that you are reducing your carbon footprint and energy consumption in comparison to your regular vehicle.
- Powerful motor – The 48-volt electric motor is enough to take you, three passengers and all of your cargo through nearly any type of terrain at up to 24 mph.
- Durable build – Not only is the Villager strong and durable but also lightweight and resistant to rust and corrosion caused by harsh weather, salt and other chemicals. The frame is made of aviation-grade, alloyed aluminium that is three times stronger than a steel frame, and it supports a total capacity of 800 pounds.
- Safety features – The Club Car Villager 2+2 incorporates a full complement of safety features, including three-point front seatbelts, two-point rear seatbelts, headlights, taillights, turn signals, rearview and side mirrors and safety glass. In addition, Club Car vehicles are equipped with a unique zero-speed feature that helps keep it in place should it begin to roll.
- Distance – The Villager 2+2 LX LSV can travel up to 30 miles on a single charge.
- Computerized controls – This vehicle features an onboard controller that efficiently and effectively manages both speed and performance. Regenerative motor braking automatically kicks in when the accelerator is released to reduce the wear on your brakes and recharge the batteries. In addition, the onboard diagnostics assist in troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Comfortable design – Club Car designed the Villager with comfort in mind, and such features include contoured seats, expanded cargo space and a driver-friendly instrument panel. In addition, several features were incorporated for convenience, such as the optional single-point watering system for the batteries and easy-to-clean body panels.
- Durable construction – The body of the Villager resists dents, and the automotive finish conceals scuffs and scratches to keep it looking its best for several years. The powertrain and suspension are also all manufactured from commercial-grade materials.<
Villager 2+2 LX LSV Specifications
At 110.1 inches, the Villager 2+2 LX LSV’s overall length is greater than that of most other vehicles, but its width of 50.8 inches and height of 49.8 inches give it a sleek, bullet-like appearance. Although the wheelbase is an impressive 67.3 inches, the car is only 4.5 inches off the ground, and it has a dry weight of 1,129 pounds.
The front body of the Villager 2+2 is made of impact-resistant ABS while the rear body is constructed of ArmorFlex with a UV-resistant coating. The self-adjusting rack-and-pinion steering gives you complete control over the vehicle, and the independent suspension has leaf springs with dual hydraulic shocks in the front and back.
The drive motor is a 48-volt DC unit with reduced reverse speed that is rated at 5 continuous horsepower and 14 peak horsepower. It has a 10.3:1 direct-drive axle with a double-reduction helical gear, 350-amp DC controller and pedal starter.
You may also choose from several optional accessories, including all of the following:
- Windshield washer
- Dome light
- Stereo with MP3 player
- Sweater basket
- Cargo bed
- Extended canopy
- Ventilation system
Final Thoughts on the Villager 2+2 LX LSV
The Villager 2+2 LX LSV has set a new standard for comfort and style in a golf cart or NEV. It combines all of the standard features of the Villager 2+2 but includes a host of luxury amenities and upgrades, such as alloy wheels, sport seats and wood accents. At 14 horsepower peak, it has 155 percent more horsepower than the average NEV, and its maximum speed is a respectable 24 mph. It will get you around your neighborhood in style, or it can be reserved for use on the golf course. The choice is yours. The low cost of operating this vehicle and its comfortable ride make it a perfect replacement for a traditional car when your destination is less than 15 miles away.